Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tactical Arms from Sportsman Channel

Tactical Arms from the Sportsman Channel

I just received via FedEx Episode 2 of the Sportsman Channel new series Tactical Arms. It actually debuted on June 30th, but due to a series of logistical issues, (and my relatively low position on the totem pole...), I got episode 2 instead of episode 1. Well, I guess I'm in good company if Sportsman Channel decided I should get one at all.

Sportsman Channel is available to something like 17 million homes. Most providers carry it including DIRECTV and Bright House. Look for it on Thursday evenings.

I'm going to watch it this evening and report on it tomorrow!

Regards,
Albert A Rasch
Member: Hunting Sportsmen of the United States HSUS (Let 'em sue me.)
The Hunt Continues...

3 comments:

adam said...

You gotta love the Sportsman Channel!

Anonymous said...

I was contacted by them as well Albert but I must be even lower than you (no offense intended) because i haven't seen anything. :(

Albert A Rasch said...

Dang it Rick!!!

What's wrong with us!!!

LOl LOL LOL!!!

Albert