Saturday, January 1, 2011

Nebraska Hunting Outfitters: Ellis Scores On A Big 8 With Scott Croner And The Nebraska Hunting Company

© 2011 Albert A Rasch and
The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles
$g&m f9bd 45kd q!?5.


Folks, my good friend Scott Cronner of The Nebraska Hunting Compnay, has guided a client to an impressive long tined 140 plus eight pointer!

Ellis Scores On A Big 8 With Scott Croner And The Nebraska Hunting Company

Mr Ellis has sent a short letter chronicleing the hunt. He says:

"It took us about an hour and we found him, the biggest buck I've ever taken a 144" 8-pointer! I've hunted with 6 different outfitters in my life and Scott Croner is the best I have hunted with. I already have a deer hunt booked for next deer season and plan on booking many more!"

Ellis confirms in writing what I have said before, Cronner, and The Nebraska Hunting Company is the Outfitter of choice for Nebraska Hunting. Whether you are pursueing Whitetails, Merriam's turkey, or Snow Geese, Scott is the best outfitter in Nebraska and will get you in the game!

Best Regards,
Albert A Rasch
Member: Shindand Tent Club
Member: Hunting Sportsmen of the United States HSUS (Let 'em sue me.)
The Hunt Continues...

No comments: