Claim the privilege of hunting according to the dictates of your own conscience, and allow all hunters the same privilege;
let them practice how, where, or what they may.








Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Rumors of My Demise Have Been Exagerated

Hello everyone!
 
I'm using the email version of Blogger as the geniuses at Home Office have contracted a new internet service provider that has blocked all Blogs!
 
Not only that, but I am shuttling about several bases, covering for other Site Managers on leave. In addition I am soon to be posted to a new base that I have affectionately named "Skull Mountain" When I can convince the powers that be, that TROC is not a subversive blog, I'll post pictures and you shall see why I gave it that moniker.
 
Hopefully, you are all having a great summer with lots of fun and frolic. You all just keep that up, and pitch a couple of cold ones back for me! Enjoy your families and your friends too.

Best regards,
Albert A Rasch
Somewhere in Afghanistan
Standing Ready when the Wolves Growl at the Door...


The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles
The Range Reviews: Tactical




2 comments:

Coloradocasters said...

Way to stay at it! I have never used the e-mail format and get warnings from the IT folks about my sporadic blog use at work. Stumbled across your blog and now following.

NorCal Cazadora said...

Oh good lord - like you've ever given up state secrets on this blog!