Monday, April 13, 2009

Blogs of Note: Rabbit Stew

© 2009 Albert A Rasch
.
Sighting Down a Fence Row
Photo Courtesy of Hubert Hubert and Rabbit Stew

Folks,

Once again I have to bring to your attention another great blog from the netherworld of the Blogosphere. I recently bumped into Rabbit Stew while cruising the net late at night. Good ol' Hubert hails from the Midlands of the United Kingdom.

What I like about Hubert's Rabbit Stew is the quality of his prose.

"The rabbit ambled through the fence into the next field and disappeared from view; suddenly sleepy, I lay there in the spring sunshine - this Easter Day - put my head down on my arm and closed my eyes. Time passed."

You'll find a great outdoorsman who really enjoys not only the hunt, but the dirt beneath his soles, and the accomplishment of a shot well placed.

I highly recommend that you stop by, say howdy, and spend some time with our friend from the other side of the pond.

Best Regards,
Albert

5 comments:

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

Well said.
SBW

Anonymous said...

Range,
Sweet down range pic! And as we know, Rabbits ain't the only thing that cross fences..........
-GoGo

Hubert Hubert said...

Dear Albert,

You are very kind indeed. I am most tremendously grateful to you.
Yours,
HH

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a nice place to visit, I'll go check it out.

Anonymous said...

He does have a lovely blog, and he's an OBS Blogger as well. I'm so glad to see more bloggers from across the pond joining us.