Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Laptops and Linux: Albert Asks a Question

© 2009 Albert A Rasch
.
Which Laptop? Which Linux for It?

"Your mileage may vary, void where prohibited, do not remove tag under penalty of law."
Good advice from Bore Patch

I wrote the Computer Security Guru Bore Patch a couple of weeks ago on the subject of rugged laptops and a secure OS. He has kindly written a great post covering his choices and why. Find it at: Which laptop? Which Linux for It?

I'll mention it again, Bore Patch should be on your followers list. He posts many important security posts for your computer and operating system. I think I have pretty much attended to all of them as he has suggested. You can never be too careful!

Regards,
Albert A Rasch
Member: Hunting Sportsmen of the United States HSUS (Let 'em sue me.)
The Hunt Continues...

2 comments:

Borepatch said...

Albert, thanks for the shout out!

Tintin said...

Nice blog and thanks for sharing this ideas to us. I really appreciate this. You can have more laptop reviews and info's here.