Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday Blog Rodeo 8/21/10

© 2009-2010 Albert A Rasch and
The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles
$g&m f9bd 45kd q!?5.
Saturday Blog Rodeo 08/21/10

Holy Smokes! Another week has come and gone and I am still here in Afghanistan, still in one piece, and still sucking dust and eating dirt! No one has yet to answer that one overriding question I have had for a long time: How does Al Gore find the time to keep all this stuff coming up around his Internet?

Anyway, once again I bring to you the Blogs, posts, and commentaries that I found most entertaining and informative! And believe it or not, none of it has anything to do with President Obama bin Biden, anyone's prostate, or that moral afront to all Americans and Patriots that they are trying to build on our hallowed Ground Zero.

NOTE: Those of you that have comments embedded within your post, I cannot comment on your blog because of the MilNet's filters. I'm really sorry that I can't comment because there are so many posts that I wish to leave a note on! Very frustrating...

Once again I was just meandering from one blog roll to another when I found Allegheny Mountain Wanderings. I was taken by the delightful pictures and good down to earth writing! It didn't hurt that Mr Grimes is also a 16 gauge afficionado like myself, and also loves fine doubles, again like myself! You can do no better than to peruse his posts and enjoy a nice evening of reading. "Haven't had a chance to shoot her at the pattern board yet but she really dusts the claybirds when I do my part..."



Remember, if you happen to bump into a post or blog you really like, let me know and I'll include it in my next Blog Rodeo!

Regards,
Albert A Rasch
Member: Bagram Tent Club
Member: Hunting Sportsmen of the United States HSUS (Let 'em sue me.)
The Hunt Continues...





7 comments:

Hippo said...

Hi Albert,

Have you seen this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1304710/Robin-Hood-schoolboy-breaks-world-record-firing-arrow-500-metres.html

I get Dominic next week so I will let him read it in the hope it might inspire him.

The 'Oldest Song' post was excellent. Thanks for sharing it.

murphyfish said...

Hello Albert,
Thank you for the heads up, Rick's got a good blog going there.
Regards,
John

Anonymous said...

I like that gun!

Whitetail Woods Blog / Muzzleloader Testing

Bio Bo said...

Check this one out, Albert. He started following my blog the other day, so I started following his...

erosioncontrol.blogspot.com

I couldn't get it to copy and paste for some reason.
But you mentioned an interest in reclaiming destroyed habitat and erosion prevention. You might find it interesting... or maybe you're already aware of it...

Nebraska Hunting Company said...

Albert,

Great little blog and some really nice pictures. You are spot on as usual! Little short on your blog picks this week though...

Best to you,
Scott Croner™
Nebraska Hunting Company

Feather Chucker said...

Albert,

Thank you for the kind words on my blog. I like yours as well. I wish I could get more into shooting. I can only handle one money pit at a time. =)

Bob S said...

I'll be stopping by his blog too.

Big Bob