Thursday, September 23, 2010

TROC: Helping Bird Rescuers

© 2010 Albert A Rasch and
The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles
$g&m f9bd 45kd q!?5.

I'm lost and confused! Where's my Mommy?

Howdy Folks,

I just received this today from a nice lady that I was able to help. I was really appreciative of her kind note letting me know she was going to write a little something about her experience raising her Mockingbird.


Just to clarify, I am a former soldier, but I am in Afghanistan. I am still working on an updated post on feeding fledglings that folks find. I had about a dozen inquiries this spring and summer, and the post The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles: Feeding a Baby Mockingbird, Making Formula is always in the top five of my most read posts.

Thanks again Miss Alexandra for allowing me to help you raise Daisy!

Best Regards,
Albert A Rasch
Member:Kandahar Tent Club
Member: Hunting Sportsmen of the United States HSUS (Let 'em sue me.)
The Hunt Continues...

Hurry up, will you!!!




4 comments:

Holly Heyser said...

But wait, how can a hunter love animals enough to not only save stranded baby birds, but help others do the same? You mean you're not a cold-hearted killer???

;-) You rock, Albert.

Albert A Rasch said...

You noticed that didn't you! I'm waiting to see what other responses I get from folks that happen to stop by...

Rockin in KAF!
Albert

Michael Agneta said...

Cool post & nice job. I'm sure you don't do the things you do for recognition, but it still has to feel satisfying.

Michael Spinelli said...

Nicely done Mr Rasch! As Troutragious said, it is nice to be recognised for your deeds!

Cheers,
Mike S.