Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More Yo-Yo's Arrive!

Howdy everyone!

Wow! Even I am all excited when mail call rolls around!

Today, a package arrived from Emily of Scent Free Lip Goss.

Wait until you guys see the picture! Not only did she send some Yo-Yo's, (BTW, definately not tactical! LOL!), but she sent some goodies for the boys along with a card for each lucky recipient! I'm telling you folks that I am having as much fun as the fellows!

I wanted to bring some cheer and good times to some hard pressed, hard fighting troops, but the truth of the matter is I am getting as much out of being with them and sharing your kindness and consideration, as they are getting from you.

Thank you, each and every one of you for participating and making this one of the grandest moments of my life!

All my love, to you and our country!

God bless all of you, and God bless America, the shining beacon of the world!

Albert A Rasch

The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles
The Range Reviews: Tactical


PS: I'm still emailing these posts..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you received it! Yah, I know that the yo-yos were *ahem* not "tactical", but I had a hard time finding yo-yos. I'll keep my eye out and maybe I can send another care package with upgraded yo-yos.

Take care!
Emily