Monday, July 20, 2009

New Blog for my Friends who are on Dial-Up

Howdy Folks,

I received an e-mail from one of my blogging friends today. It seems that all the pictures I put into my posts are making the load up times well nigh unbearable. Well, I think he could bear it, I mean who wouldn't stand just about anything when it's the TROC we are talking about!

Being the attentive sort of editor I am, I put together another blog just for dial up. The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles II. I'll put a banner link over to the right there too.

What I'll do is post all my posts as I create them on TROCII but without the pictures. That way you don't end up waiting for five posts trying to load all there pictures. If you want to see what I have then just hit the link back to here for the individual post with everything in it.

I hope this is of some help for those of you that have to use slower connections.

Best regards,
Albert

2 comments:

me said...

Ok everybody, I raise my hand. I'm the dirt back that complained.

I hope Albert doesn't start a "The Dennis Carroll File" blog. lol

Thanks Albert!

Albert A Rasch said...

No problem!

Which now reminds me.

It would behoove you guys to lock in your name on blogspot, in addition to gmail. You never know what kind of miscreants are out there!

Security first!
Albert