Monday, August 9, 2010

Update: Operatives Recover Yo-Yo's Stolen by Taliban!

Hello my friends!

OK, maybe those looney Taliban didn't steal them, but if they had, my people would have taken care of business and recovered them! Actually I'll bet money that those wacky bastards have a fatwah against Yo-Yo's. All the more reason to send lots of them in this direction.

Crazy Joe Ali and his anti Yo-Yo gear.

I have located the yo-yo's that Troutrageous! and KC The Diaper Bag Wrangler have sent to the Yo-Yo's for Troops.  Luckily, my team, knowing I was looking for them, found them in Bagram. Now one of the fellows is going to fly them down south this evening.


As soon as I get back, I am going to borrow a laptop and upload all the pictures I've taken so far. Lots of smiling American troops enjoying a respite with their new Yo-Yo's, thanks to all of you that are participating.

Best regards!
Albert A Rasch

The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles
The Range Reviews: Tactical

No comments: