Sunday, May 8, 2011

Coming Up on the Chronicles!

Friends,

I've had a productive week!

I have several new, (and I mean new, as in I am the only one following!) blogs for a long overdue rodeo.

Not only that, but I have had the pleasure of meeting a young man that is studying to be a gunsmith, and we have the exclusive and always entertaining opportunity to interview him here on the Chronicles! On top of that, we also have a new Bowyer who has been interviewed for your reading pleasure.

All in all it's been gratifying to find a little time to get back to a some blogging. Even out here I've managed to make some contacts, research some new things, and communicate new and exciting things with you!


Albert “Afghanus” Rasch
The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles™
Extreme Wild Boar Hunting in Florida!

4 comments:

Johnny Storme said...

I want to see the interviews, those are usually really cool!

Storme

Michael Spinelli said...

It's agreat read, I highly recommend it! You will not be disappointed.

Cheers,
Mike S
Outdoor Travels and Adventures!

Michael Spinelli said...

I am looking forward to your continued storytelling and adventures!

Cheers,
Mike S
Outdoor Travels and Adventures!

Nebraska Hunting Company said...

Looking forward to your posts!

All the best!
Scott Croner, Merriam's Turkey Hunting